New! Book Office Hours With Our Experts!
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper into a topic for your specific nonprofit’s benefit? Have you loved one of our nonprofit webinars and wished that you had more time with the expert to ask more specific questions for your nonprofit?
We are excited to offer our nonprofit community the chance to book office hours with our participating experts. We work with some of the most knowledgeable nonprofit experts in their various fields and want you to be able to consult with them about some of your nonprofit’s most pressing issues.
See the experts who are offering office hours below, what topics and fields they focus on, and book directly through our website.
- Capital campaign fundraising or campaign fundraising
- Board development and engagement
- Fundraising career advancement
Fields Robin Typically Works In
- Health and human services
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Disability services
- Parks and recreation
- I consult on - fundraising events (especially galas)
- Volunteer committee recruitment and management
- Event sponsorships
Fields AJ Typically Works In
- Health and Human Services
- Schools and Education
- Animal Welfare and Advocacy
Allison Ehrich Bernstein
Mariah Monique, MPH
- Sponsorships/sponsorship deck development
- Relationship development
- Networking & Strategic partnerships
Fields Mariah Typically Works In
- Health and Human services
- Faith-based organizations
- Arts & Entertainment
- Youth Development
** Please note that if you cancel your scheduled office hours session with your chosen expert with less than 24 hours of notice, you will not receive a refund for your session. If you need to cancel or reschedule your session and do so before 24 hours of your scheduled session, you will be able to choose a new date and time for your office hours session, or will be eligible for a refund.**